Perm A Barrier NPS (non-permeable, primerless)
Perm-A-Barrier® NPS (Non Permeable Sheet) is an NFPA 285 compliant, primerless self-adhering vapour impermeable air barrier membrane. Its specially designed adhesive eliminates the need to prime the surface of most construction materials, saving installation time and material cost. Perm-A-Barrier® NPS provides superior protection against the damaging effects of air and water ingress on building structures.
- Primer-less self-adhered sheet—reduces installation time by up to 40%
- Fire Resistant—meets NFPA 285 as part o various wall assemblies with foam plastic insulation
- Fully bonded—transmits wind loads directly to the substrate
- Waterproof and virtually impermeable to moisture—virtually impermeable to the passage of liquid water and vapour
- Air tight— Protects against air passage and associated energy losses.
- Meets ASTM E2357 standard as required by IECC 2012
- Flexible—accommodates minor settlement and shrinkage movement
- Controlled thickness—factory made sheet ensures constant, non-variable site application
- Aggressive, conformable adhesive—allows self-sealing around mechanical fasteners
- Wide application window— primerless application at surface and ambient temperatures of 25°F (-4°C) and above.
Request free samples of this product Contact us
What you can expect from
the experts at PowerHouse
Inventory and stock are readily
Innovative products that are easily stocked and sold
Friendly and helpful customer support on all products
We’re always available in-personby phone, by email