ProtectoWrap 100/40 (Air/Vapour Barrier Peel ‘n Stick Flashing)
Protecto Wrap Company’s 100/40Air/Vapor Barrier – Thru Wall Flashing is a peel and stick membrane for use as a positive air/vapour stop in everyday construction. P.W. 100/40, is a 40 mil SBS modified rubberized asphalt sheet waterproofing membrane that fully bonds to most substrates through the primer course. It is a white, polyethylene-topped, membrane that has excellent conforming capabilities to irregular surfaces. P.W. 100/40 is compatible with and will adhere to steel, wood, concrete, building paper, block wall, dry wall and insulation board. P.W. 100/40’s paper release backing, and the variety of roll widths, contributes to the ease of application.
- As a Thru Wall Flashing
- As a full building wrap in envelope applications in cavity wall construction
- Sealing window and door perimeters to the building substrates
- Sealing around skylights
- As a vapor barrier in mechanically fastened roofing systems
- Sealing joints in exterior gypsum board
- Sealing joints in outsilation systems
- Sealing penetrations in roof and wall systems.
What you can expect from
the experts at PowerHouse