Perm-A-Barrier® VPS is vapour permeable for wall assemblies requiring this breathable characteristic. As a vapour permeable membrane, Perm-A-Barrier® VPS permits the diffusion of water vapour that may otherwise condense in the wall structure; but is impermeable to liquid water, which allows the material to act as a water drainage plain.
- Air tight — protects against air passage and associated energy loss
- Vapour permeable — “breathable” membrane prevents moisture from being trapped in the wall cavity by allowing walls the ability to dry
- Water resistant — resists hydrostatic water pressure and wind driven rain
- Self-adhered — eliminates the need for mechanical fasteners
- Controlled thickness — factory made sheet ensures constant, non-variable site application
What you can expect from
the experts at PowerHouse