LePage® Tite Foam
It is a white polymer foam based on purified & concentrated ingredients that provides 4x more density vs conventional foams for better durability & insulation. It is easy to use and apply with its attached straw applicator and provides a quick durable seal from the elements. LePage Tite Foam insulating foam sealant has excellent adhesion on most building materials like wood, concrete, stone, metal etc. Product does not contain CFC-propellants.
- 4x more density vs conventional foams for better durability & insulation
- Seals out drafts, moisture & pests
- UV resistance reduces foam brittleness and darkening
- Strong adhesion while providing flexibility to move with building materials
- Applies soft and cures rigid with a bright white colour
- Indoor & outdoor safe
- Tack free in 8 minutes
LePage Tite Foam is suitable for interior and exterior projects. It has excellent adhesion to most building materials including wood, metal, stone, brick and PVC. Use for filling gaps and cracks and sealing around wiring and plumbing penetrations and outside water faucets. Can also be used for sealing out drafts and moisture as well as keeping out pests and bugsClean Up:
Clean tools and uncured foam residue immediately with acetone. Cured foam must be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.
What you can expect from
the experts at PowerHouse