Keene Driwall™ RainScreen 10mm
"A Versatile, High-Performing Rainscreen Solution" Driwall™ RainScreen 10mm is a rollable rainscreen product which can be used in several different applications. Code-conforming to the National Building Code of Canada, the BC Building Code, the Vancouver Building Bylaw and others, the product is most commonly used as a rain screen for stucco, man-made stone, sidewall shingles, and vertical siding. The product is also commonly used behind most other sidings and masonry, making it an extremely versatile rain screen system.*
WHY CHOOSE DRIWALL™ AS YOUR RAIN SCREEN SYSTEM? Save Time and Money and Complete More Projects!
- Less than half the installed cost of using furring strips and backerboard for a stucco or stone application — approx. 1/3rd of the installation time!
- Much faster and more cost effective to install than cross-strapping furring strips for vertical siding or sidewall shingles
- Cuts easily with utility knife or snips
- Bends nicely around corners!
- One rain screen product which can be used in virtually every application! Aesthetics: Projects look better
- Stucco and stone less susceptible to "ridging" and "cracking" (due to consistent, compression resistant product) which is often associated with the furring strip/backerboard combination — straighter, crisper walls!
- Less wavy siding and shakes due to consistent rigid product along entire depth of wall (not strips of wood or plastic every 8 or 16 inches which may cause waviness)
- >90% Air! vs. 80% or less using the wood furring strip method (for stucco/stone)
- Unlike some dimpled products, Driwall™ allows for cross-ventilation and vapour permeance for better drying
- Product will not retain moisture vs. wood furring strips which can soak up water
- Product does not degrade fasteners vs. chemical treatments in wood strips which can eat away at nails and other fasteners
- Product made from a high-quality polypropylene for durability, strength, and longevity Eliminate Cross-Strapping and Backerboard
- Eliminates the need to cross-strap behind shingles and horizontal siding
- No reason to use furring strips and backerboard for stucco/stone projects — just apply Driwall™!
- Saves even more installation time, labour, and money
* Please note that for stucco applications, 10mm self-furring stucco wire is required by most BC municipalities (i.e. Surrey etc.) overtop of the Driwall Rainscreen 10mm product and must be used in these areas in order to gain municipal acceptance.
What you can expect from
the experts at PowerHouse
Inventory and stock are readily
Innovative products that are easily stocked and sold
Friendly and helpful customer support on all products
We're always available in-person, by phone & by email.