Roll Vent® Metric
Benjamin Obdyke invented the first ridge vent on a roll in 1987 to speed installation and revolutionized roofing ventilation. Today, Roll Vent® is critical to protecting residential roofing from the deteriorating forces of excess heat and moisture build up.
Roll Vent® Metric is a ridge vent on a roll providing maximum ventilation for use with metric shingles.
- See-through hinge
- Compression resistant design
- Breathable weather barrier
- End plug free installation
- Light weight rolls
- Visible nail line
- 2 ½" nails provided
- Maximum ventilation
- No nails to purchase
- Easy to center over ridge
- Creates smooth finish
- Prevents rain, snow, and insect infiltration
- Easy to handle for quick installation
- Simplifies the aligning of shingles
What you can expect from
the experts at PowerHouse
Inventory and stock are readily
Innovative products that are easily stocked and sold
Friendly and helpful customer support on all products
We're always available in-person, by phone & by email.