Ice Water Shield Ultra
The product is 30 mils (0.76 mm) thick making it easy to handle and apply. The unique, advanced adhesive formulation offers premium adhesion to the roof deck, high quality laps, superior seal around roofing fasteners, and outstanding high temperature stability.
The adhesive is backed by a protective plastic release liner that protects its adhesive quality. The release liner is easily removed allowing the adhesive to be bonded tightly to the roof deck.
The membrane comes in a 198 ft2 (18.4 m2) roll, and measures 34 in. (864 mm) wide.
- Heat resistance up to 300˚F — The membrane will resist elevated temperatures for extended periods of time without degradation of the adhesive.
- Easy to handle and apply — The membrane bonds firmly to the roof deck and forms high quality laps.
- Self sealing — The membrane meets key building code standards for nail sealability of self-adhered roofing underlayments.
- Slip resistant surface — The slip resistant surface maximizes traction for safety without compromising the water integrity of the laps.
- Plastic release — Plastic is easy to remove and easy to dispose of.
- Aesthetically pleasing — The thin membrane meets code standards for fastener sealability but will not show through roof coverings.
- Reroofable — Unlike some granular surfaced membranes, Ice Water Shield Ultra will not adhere to the underside of the exposed roof covering making reroofing easier and less costly.
- GCP expertise — GCP is the recognized leader in self-adhered roofing underlayments and is the manufacturer of Ice &Water Shield®.
What you can expect from
the experts at PowerHouse