It is totally recyclable, and contains post-industrial recycled polymers, so it contributes to sustainability and LEED.
SYN 15 acts as a secondary watershedding material below mechanically attached roof coverings. The product may be exposed for up to 30 days, and may be used with asphalt shingles and most other roof coverings.
- Stronger — Its 10x stronger and prevents blow offs and tears in windy conditions
- Higher Coverage per Roll — A 10 sq. roll is 67% lighter than 15# felt, and covers 2.3 times the area
- Fewer Laps and Fasteners — 30% more coverage per side lap than felt
- Sustainable — SYN 15 is 100% recyclable, and contains post-industrial recycled materials, and contributes to sustainability and LEED
- Excellent temporary dry in — May be exposed for up to 30 days
- Suitable for use under asphalt shingles and most other major roof coverings
- Technical support — SYN 15 is backed by a team of local technical support personnel that help ensure every application goes smoothly.
What you can expect from
the experts at PowerHouse