ProtectoWrap Universal Primer-Free Membrane (UPM)
This high performance thru-wall flashing tape is designed to be applied down to -20°F (-28°C) without the use of primer or mechanical fasteners on most substrates. It’s also specifically designed for use as a thru-wall flashing, full wall waterproofing membrane, seals skirt board-foundation to wood frame interface, ICF waterproofing membrane and as an air and vapor barrier.
- Compatible with and will adhere to most construction surfaces, wood, concrete, CMU block, OSB, plywood, glass mat exterior sheathing products, foam insulation board, ICF and metal
- Utilizes Protecto Wrap’s Primerless Super Stick Technology
- 6 month exposure rating
- Fully adhered system down to -20°F (-28°C)
- IAPMO ER #362 and “Class A” fire rating
There are multiple uses that utilize the aggressive adhesive characteristics of the membrane, some include:
- As a Thru Wall Flashing
- As a full building wrap in envelope applications in cavity wall construction
- As a full wall air, water, and moisture membrane on ICF’s
- Sealing window and door perimeters to thebuilding substrates
- Sealing around skylights
- As a vapor barrier in mechanically fastened roofing systems
- Sealing joints in exterior gypsum board
- Sealing joints in “outsulation” systems
- Sealing penetrations in roof and wall systems.
Request free samples of this product Contact us
What you can expect from
the experts at PowerHouse
Inventory and stock are readily
Innovative products that are easily stocked and sold
Friendly and helpful customer support on all products
We're always available in-person, by phone & by email.