Bituthene® 3000 and Bituthene Low Temperature are self-adhesive, rubberized asphalt/polyethylene waterproofing membranes used in basements and sub-structures.
Bituthene® is ideal for waterproofing concrete, masonry and wood surfaces where in-service temperatures will not exceed 130°F (54°C). It can be applied to foundation walls, tunnels, earth sheltered structures and split slab construction, both above and below grade.
- Waterproof—high hydrostatic head resistance
- Cross laminated film—provides dimensional stability, high tear strength, puncture and impact resistance
- Cold applied—no flame hazard; self-adhesive overlaps ensure continuity
- Chemically resistant—provides effective external protection against aggressive soils and ground water
- Flexible—accommodates minor settlement and shrinkage movement
- Controlled thickness—factory made sheet ensures constant, non-variable site application
- Wide application window:
- Bituthene Low Temperature surface and ambient temperatures between 25°F (-4°C) and 60°F (16°C)
- Bituthene 3000 surface and ambient temperatures at 40°F (5°C) or above
What you can expect from
the experts at PowerHouse
Inventory and stock are readily
Innovative products that are easily stocked and sold
Friendly and helpful customer support on all products
We're always available in-person, by phone & by email.