Bituthene® Liquid Membrane
Bituthene® Liquid Membrane is a two component, elastomeric, cold applied, trowel grade material designed for a variety of uses with the waterproofing systems. The VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) content is 10 g/L.
- Liquid applied — conforms to irregular profiles
- Waterproof — resistant to water vapour and water pressure
- Tough, rubber - like—flexible and damage resistant
- Chemically cured — unaffected by in-service temperature variations
- Cold applied — no flame hazard
- System compatible — formulated for use with waterproofing membrane systems
Bituthene Liquid Membrane is ideally suited for the following uses:
- Fillet material at inside corners
- Reinforcement material at inside corners
- Flashing material around drains, protrusions, curbs and parapets
- Sealing material at terminations
- Repair material for defects on concrete surfaces
- Flashing material at corners
The two parts of Bituthene Liquid Membrane are mixed on site and troweled on to provide a simple and quick waterproofing detailing aid in conjunction with Bituthene, Preprufe® and Procor® systems.
What you can expect from
the experts at PowerHouse
Inventory and stock are readily
Innovative products that are easily stocked and sold
Friendly and helpful customer support on all products
We're always available in-person, by phone & by email.