Preprufe® 300R & 160R
Preprufe® 300R & 160R membranes are unique composite sheets comprising a thick HDPE film, an aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive and a weather resistant protective coating.
Unlike conventional non-adhering membranes, which are vulnerable to water ingress tracking between the unbonded membrane and structure, the unique Preprufe bond to concrete prevents ingress or migration of water around the structure.
- Forms a unique continuous adhesive bond toconcrete poured against it — prevents water migration and makes it unaffected by ground settlement beneath slabs
- Fully-adhered watertight laps and detailing
- Provides a barrier to water, moisture and gas — physically isolates the structure from the surrounding ground
- BBA Certified for basement Grades 2, 3, & 4 to BS 8102:1990
- Zero permeance to moisture
- Solar reflective — reduced temperature gain
- Simple and quick to install — requiring no priming or fillets
- Can be applied to permanent formwork — allows maximum use of confined sites
- Self protecting — can be trafficked immediately after application and ready for immediate placing of reinforcement
- Unaffected by wet conditions — cannot activate prematurely
- Inherently waterproof, non-reactive system
- not reliant on confining pressures or hydration
- unaffected by freeze/thaw, wet/dry cycling
- Chemical resistant — effective in most types of soilsand waters, protects structure from salt or sulphate attack
What you can expect from
the experts at PowerHouse
Inventory and stock are readily
Innovative products that are easily stocked and sold
Friendly and helpful customer support on all products
We're always available in-person, by phone & by email.