Perm-A-Barrier® Primer Plus
Used most often with permeable membranes such as Perm A Barrier VPS and Vycor enV-S, Perm-A-Barrier® Primer Plus is a water-based primer which imparts an aggressive, high tack finish on the treated substrate. It is specifically designed to facilitate tenacious adhesion of Perm-A-Barrier self-adhered membranes to various substrates including plywood, oriented strand board (OSB), concrete masonry units (CMU) and glass faced wall boards. Perm-A-Barrier Primer Plus is available in 1 and 5 gallon plastic pails.
- Excellent adhesion — bonds to substrate and remains permanently pressure sensitive
- Aggressive tack — provides a tenacious bond to substrates such as plywood, OSB, CMU and glass faced wall boards
- Fast drying — increased flexibility for application schedule
- Fast and easy application — by brush or roller
- VOC compliant — water-based, contains no hazardous or flammable solvents
- Low odor — no noxious fumes
What you can expect from
the experts at PowerHouse
Inventory and stock are readily
Innovative products that are easily stocked and sold
Friendly and helpful customer support on all products
We're always available in-person, by phone & by email.